Make a financial contribution
The Mission House depends on your support. Except for a modest admission fee, all of our services are provided at no cost to the men we serve. Because The Mission House is an IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) organization, your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law. But, most important, your gift will help change lives right here in Kitsap County.
Donate goods or equipment
Donations of goods and equipment are also much appreciated. We generally need lawn and garden as well as home improvement supplies to help us with our work. Our most urgent needs are:
- Furnishings for the Womens House!
- Gas cards to fill the work vehicles
- Grocery gift cards
- Reading materials, especially devotionals and study books
- 10-15 passenger van for transportation to work sites
There's always room for a helping hand in many different areas around the Mission House Ministries! Click the button below to connect with us and get plugged in with an area(s) in which you might be interested in serving.
As you can probably imagine, feeding 8-10 men per house every day can get expensive. That’s why The Mission House “Meal Train” is such an important part of our work to change lives. Help as often as you like – You can be sure the men will be grateful.
How it works...
- Click here to be connected to the meal train www.mealtrain.com/49dw7m
- This can be as often as you like (once a week, once a month, every other month etc.)
- You will receive an email reminder with directions for drop off of the meal
- If you have any questions about the meal train contact Andi Gowin
The Meal Train has been a huge blessing to the guys and to our Mission House budget! Thank you!